Checking your flagged games/topics

I got error code 2S136/V when I was trying to view a topic under the PlayStation 4 category. It was about The Last of Us Remastered online trophies. I mistakenly thought I got flagged under TLOU Remastered due to an exploit I used for a couple of trophies and submitted a dispute. But I realized I can view TLOU Remastered topics and the forum thread was under "PlayStation 4." But I can view topics under PS4 as well, just not this specific thread. Can someone explain to me what this code means and if I can check where I am flagged and why?

Edited by MrTacos98

1 hour ago, MrTacos98 said:

I got error code 2S136/V when I was trying to view a topic under the PlayStation 4 category. It was about The Last of Us Remastered online trophies. I mistakenly thought I got flagged under TLOU Remastered due to an exploit I used for a couple of trophies and submitted a dispute. But I realized I can view TLOU Remastered topics and the forum thread was under "PlayStation 4." But I can view topics under PS4 as well, just not this specific thread. Can someone explain to me what this code means and if I can check where I am flagged and why?

Youre not flagged for anything. When you log in on the main page, you would see a big red box with a flag message and you wouldn’t have any World or Country Ranks. 

And the code means you were trying to view a thread that has been removed. 

Edited by DaivRules

9 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Youre not flagged for anything. When you log in on the main page, you would see a big red box with a flag message and you wouldn’t have any World or Country Ranks. 

And the code means you were trying to view a thread that has been removed. 

Ok. I got confused because I looked up this code and got this forum post: 

5 minutes ago, MrTacos98 said:

Ok. I got confused because I looked up this code and got this forum post: 

That person also confused two completely unrelated issues. They created a thread that was against the forum rules and it was removed which gave them the error message.

They later saw that had no Ranks and were missing from the leaderboards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

That person also confused two completely unrelated issues. They created a thread that was against the forum rules and it was removed which gave them the error message.

They later saw that had no Ranks and were missing from the leaderboards. 

Ok gotcha. Sorry I'm still learning how this site works. 

• Like 1