Eternal Voyage Trophy - what is the minimal you need to replay after 1 complete playthrough?

PotrikBerger

Ive finished the game and now looking to get this trophy by replaying the least amount I can. Does anyone know whether you can just start playing from chapter 6 and being bad from there and still being able to obtain this? i.e., i want to know whether I am ok leaving the volga level alone (saved duke, didnt kill people I shouldn't etc) from my good playthrough; and just replaying from chapter 6 and being bad from there so Damir doesnt join and aloysha gets hurt in taiga.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Ive finished the game and now looking to get this trophy by replaying the least amount I can. Does anyone know whether you can just start playing from chapter 6 and being bad from there and still being able to obtain this? i.e., i want to know whether I am ok leaving the volga level alone (saved duke, didnt kill people I shouldn't etc) from my good playthrough; and just replaying from chapter 6 and being bad from there so Damir doesnt join and aloysha gets hurt in taiga.

Thanks

That should work, you get the bad ending if there's not enough people on the train to give artyom a transfusion

ah nice, thanks for the response. Didnt want to attempt a shortcut replay from chapter 6 only to find out i gotta replay from chapter 2 anyway and end up making it much longer to plat than i needed to. Good to know what it is that actually triggers eternal voyage. Yours is first concise explanation ive seen of it on web and ive been searching loads this AM.

ok thanks, ill be on a strict 'if you breathe you die' mantra

i didnt notice aloysha giving me blood at the end of my playthrough, but to be fair I wasnt really paying that much attention by that point, just happy it was done....that last level seemed to really drag!

Thanks again for your advice