The last relic???

I don't know exactly how you count, but the 12th is the Warrior Elixir Root. You get it after you defeated the Boss with Raydel (the Boss that strikes down Greak and you have to face with Adara and Raydel). After that you need to backtrack a bit until you see a bell after that, there's a door, that you can only unlock with Raydels shield ability.

This also unlocks the Warriors Path trophy, here's a clip I found on youtube:

The 15th (Bottom right) is the Primeval Cribe. It's unmissable, you need to collect it in the last dungeon of the game and it is needed to finish it.

EDIT: Found the 11th. It's the Laurean Sword Hilt. After you found Raydel, you need to go back to the "safe town" and at the airship, there is Zack standing. Talk to him as Raydel and when you have the choice, choose the second answer "you also look like you're from the guard". Accept his gift and the relic is yours =)

Hope this helps

Edited by chozume

On 20/08/2021 at 8:18 AM, chozume said:

The 15th (Bottom right) is the Primeval Cribe. It's unmissable, you need to collect it in the last dungeon of the game and it is needed to finish it.

EDIT: Found the 11th. It's the Laurean Sword Hilt. After you found Raydel, you need to go back to the "safe town" and at the airship, there is Zack standing. Talk to him as Raydel and when you have the choice, choose the second answer "you also look like you're from the guard". Accept his gift and the relic is yours =)

Hope this helps

yeah, for some reason I lost the Laurean Sword Hilt in the two gameplays I did. Thanks brother, got the platinum =)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...