Bugged trophies

SensaiGaia1

Hi, so I remember yesterday the trophy unlocking for jumping 500 times. Today I got the one for jumping 1000 times but the trophy for 500 appears locked? Also, I have played more than 5 times on the space level and that isn't unlocking either. I have tried to sync the trophies but that hasn't done anything either. Anyone got any tips? 

• 11 months later...

My issue is that the timer doesn't work! I have set it to 30 seconds and to one minute... but the game keeps on going (?) What am I doing wrong? Meaning I can't finish three games to open up the next stage. Please anyone can support me and tell me what to do? I have deleted the game and restarted it, but nothing happens.

I don't want to delete my savegame now as I have jumped 500 times for a trophy which popped (gladly)... meaning I need to get the 1,000 jumps first to be able to delete my current savegame. Of course I can save the game to the cloud or USB to finish up these jumps later.

Also I need to hit another player 200 times and 300 times; the trophy for hitting another player 100 times I got today, but like I said, I could easily save the game onto USB or cloud and finish this part later.

What worries me the most is that I can't get a trophy for playing a match and scoring a goal! Using an item is also a riddle as I don't know how to get an item... where are they located? Not visible to me... is it a bug? Please help.

Thanks in advance!