DLC trophy glitch

Hopefully an easy fix…

It’s been a minute so I don’t remember the bundle details. I played through Black Flag, and then started Freedom Cry from within the Black Flag main menu. I do not see my Freedom Cry trophies (100%) listed. I tried installing Freedom Cry as a stand-alone but that didn’t pick up on the existence of the DLC game file.

How do I move the required files from the Black Flag to the Freedom Cry directories? Would that even work?

Edited by NattoNattoMan
added url to trophy list

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 8:28 AM, NattoNattoMan said:

Hopefully an easy fix…

It’s been a minute so I don’t remember the bundle details. I played through Black Flag, and then started Freedom Cry from within the Black Flag main menu. I do not see my Freedom Cry trophies (100%) listed. I tried installing Freedom Cry as a stand-alone but that didn’t pick up on the existence of the DLC game file.

How do I move the required files from the Black Flag to the Freedom Cry directories? Would that even work?

According to your trophy list you did freedom cry in 2020 it's part of black flags list under dlc. Freedom cry has 4 "lists" there's 2 that are part of black flag (ps3 and PS4) and 2 stand alone lists (ps3 and PS4)