Skyrim: Cannibalism is Here

TranceVance

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will get players to choose whether or not to become a cannibal, the game's BBFC listing has revealed.

Previous Elder Scrolls games enabled players to become vampires, forcing them to feed on NPCs. Bethesda also dabbled with the theme of cannibalism in both Fallout 3 and the Obsidian-developed New Vegas, which both featured the Cannibal perk.

The BBFC describes a 'strong moment' in Skyrim is "a section where you make the choice whether to join a group of cannibals in eating human flesh," noting that the act isn't actually shown.

Skyrim is rated 15 in the UK, and hits shores worldwide for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on 11 November.

A lot of features and core elements being carried from Fallout to Skyrim it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh great... i hope its not like the vampire glitch where you wake up one day and you are a vampire and the quest line is ridiculously annoying... It was fun for a while but i got tired of needing to feed on helpless victims and only going out at night, lol...

I think it would be cool if vampirism was a class or perk for those who want to go that rout...

I just got a quest to kill some vampires last night (i didn't do it yet though)... the guy who gave it to me said that "one bite from them and you will turn into one of them" I was like :shakefist:

The whole reason why i stopped play Oblivion was because i didn't want to be a vampire anymore and i didn't want to do the lengthy quest line to get the cure, lol...

Yeah Vampirism sucks. I did a quest that involved vampires and got infected .... Apparently you have three days to remove the curse very easily after that it involves a side quest or finishing the Companions Guild Quest line.

If you get infected high tail it to Whiterun and use the Shrine of Talos and it will cure you of all dieases. (Only works before you fully change in to a Vampire - 72 hrs from time of infection.)

And Just for the record I am not for cannabalism ..... To busy eating everything else I find laying around Skyrim, Gee what this deathroot thing do ? IDK eat it and find out........

• Like 1

Yeah Vampirism sucks. I did a quest that involved vampires and got infected .... Apparently you have three days to remove the curse very easily after that it involves a side quest or finishing the Companions Guild Quest line.

If you get infected high tail it to Whiterun and use the Shrine of Talos and it will cure you of all dieases. (Only works before you fully change in to a Vampire - 72 hrs from time of infection.)

And Just for the record I am not for cannabalism ..... To busy eating everything else I find laying around Skyrim, Gee what this deathroot thing do ? IDK eat it and find out........

lol, i love it... i was doing the same thing with my items... just to see what they did...

but thank you very much for posting the quick cure for vampirism because that was one of the reasons why i put down Oblivion because i hated being a vampire but didn't want to do the full quest to get cured, lol

• 5 months later...

Eh? I never heard about this piece of news.

because that was one of the reasons why i put down Oblivion because i hated being a vampire but didn't want to do the full quest to get cured, lol

If you have the Deepscorn Hollow (or whatever the DLC is called, Vile Lair I think) DLC, you can very easily cure vampirism in Oblivion.

But that DLC is Xbox 360 exclusive as far as I know :(