Figments Trophy Missable

TruestSyn

I'm wondering if the same thing happened to me. Like, I was trying to get all the figments before leaving, but I'm pretty sure I didn't and I accidentally landed in the story progression spot.

However, when I revisited the area later, there were new figments in the hallway leading to the area, if you were entering the Pharmacy section from the Morgue door. They're practically impossible to miss, so I doubt I missed them when entering the room. My guess is that since you can't revisit the plinko game, they put any missing figments in that hallway or something.

Since I'm still missing 2 figments and can't find them, I can't confirm.

27 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

I couldn't find a way back into it, but I didn't know if that was only because I'd already gotten all of its figments. How sure are you that the one you're missing is in it?

I watched a few videos, and it looks like the yellow colored pill bottle that is tipped over. Its on page 1 of the figments, second row i think? Mines white but i didnt see where the white one was picked up at.

8 minutes ago, Seibei4211 said:

I'm wondering if the same thing happened to me. Like, I was trying to get all the figments before leaving, but I'm pretty sure I didn't and I accidentally landed in the story progression spot.

However, when I revisited the area later, there were new figments in the hallway leading to the area, if you were entering the Pharmacy section from the Morgue door. They're practically impossible to miss, so I doubt I missed them when entering the room. My guess is that since you can't revisit the plinko game, they put any missing figments in that hallway or something.

Since I'm still missing 2 figments and can't find them, I can't confirm.

Which two does it show youre missing? They made it harder to tell in this one VS 1, but there are way fewer repeat figments.

I checked the hallway i think but I'll check again. I reached out to Tim and Double Fine on Twitter but no response yet

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TruestSyn said:

I watched a few videos, and it looks like the yellow colored pill bottle that is tipped over. Its on page 1 of the figments, second row i think? Mines white but i didnt see where the white one was picked up at.

Which two does it show youre missing? They made it harder to tell in this one VS 1, but there are way fewer repeat figments.

I checked the hallway i think but I'll check again. I reached out to Tim and Double Fine on Twitter but no response yet

Page 1, Row 3, Column 3. It's a bottle with a cork. Page 4, Row 2, Column 6. I'm missing this one entirely, but it's supposed to be a yellow pill bottle. That's the part that makes me worried it's in the pharmacy somewhere.

Edit: Oh my god, ok. So I watched a video and found what I was missing.

In Cardiology, in the storage room, you can jump on the shelves then jump up more to get to the very top of the room. Above the lights, there's the two figments. Insane.

But that also means I totally missed figments in the plinko game, and got them later anyway in that hallway I mentioned.

Edited by Seibei4211

1 hour ago, Seibei4211 said:

Page 1, Row 3, Column 3. It's a bottle with a cork. Page 4, Row 2, Column 6. I'm missing this one entirely, but it's supposed to be a yellow pill bottle. That's the part that makes me worried it's in the pharmacy somewhere.

Edit: Oh my god, ok. So I watched a video and found what I was missing.

In Cardiology, in the storage room, you can jump on the shelves then jump up more to get to the very top of the room. Above the lights, there's the two figments. Insane.

But that also means I totally missed figments in the plinko game, and got them later anyway in that hallway I mentioned.

Yes! I just got home and tried it and that's where the bottle was! I must have teleported to pharmacy first THEN tried every other location via the morgue. Thank goodness they programmed a failsafe! Thank you so much for telling me that.