GhostBuster Trophy

Sten_dardo

Does anyone have tips or tricks to unlock this trophy?

I tried to only scare the ghost for an entire level without meeting any of the requirements. He managed to grab a statue which was lying on the ground. The trophy didn’t pop, but I’m not sure if that’s because picking up an item counts as the ghost ‘destroying’ something or because the trophy can’t pop when you fail a level. 

I just got the trophy. Looks like you have to complete all the tasks. As soon as you complete the tasks the trophy should pop. The key to this is you don't need to tidy up.  I did it with 2 people on level 35 one held the dog stood in the central area pointing to the ghost through the walls and the other completed the tasks in the following order:

Rake and tidy the leaves

Dig up vegetables and put in boxes

Clear path and relay with stone

Replace the bench (no need to remove the old one to the outside just move it so you can put the other one in)

Trim hedges (don't bother clearing cuttings)

Collect the pots from the delivery guy and place

Job done :) hope that helps

• Like 3

On 27-8-2021 at 11:21 PM, blondieFost85 said:

I just got the trophy. Looks like you have to complete all the tasks. As soon as you complete the tasks the trophy should pop. The key to this is you don't need to tidy up.  I did it with 2 people on level 35 one held the dog stood in the central area pointing to the ghost through the walls and the other completed the tasks in the following order:

Rake and tidy the leaves

Dig up vegetables and put in boxes

Clear path and relay with stone

Replace the bench (no need to remove the old one to the outside just move it so you can put the other one in)

Trim hedges (don't bother clearing cuttings)

Collect the pots from the delivery guy and place

Job done :) hope that helps

Thank you very much! This helped greatly and I managed to get the trophy this way :)

Actually, don’t rake the leaves. Ignore them. They don’t increase the % at all.

Hold the dog in the centre with one player, look away from the ghost then look at it as soon as it begins to approach.

With the other player, get them to do the vegetables first, the bench (no need to move the old one outside), rip up and lay the flooring (this is where the player with the dog will need to guard behind him as well as the topiary), then do the topiary (don’t clean up any mess or tools), then grab the flower pots and lock em in to get 100%. 

As soon as everything’s in place, the trophy will pop. Doesn’t matter after that… we still had 2 mins on the clock and time to clean everything up (not that you need to unless you want 3 leaves).

Edited by Graffin_G

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2021 at 3:11 PM, Graffin_G said:

Actually, don’t rake the leaves. Ignore them. They don’t increase the % at all.

Hold the dog in the centre with one player, look away from the ghost then look at it as soon as it begins to approach.

With the other player, get them to do the vegetables first, the bench (no need to move the old one outside), rip up and lay the flooring (this is where the player with the dog will need to guard behind him as well as the topiary), then do the topiary (don’t clean up any mess or tools), then grab the flower pots and lock em in to get 100%. 

As soon as everything’s in place, the trophy will pop. Doesn’t matter after that… we still had 2 mins on the clock and time to clean everything up (not that you need to unless you want 3 leaves).

Okay so I've tried to do exactly this for several hours. But every single time, at some point in the level, the ghost will get to one of the hedges and mess it up because the dog just won't bark at it for some reason. I've given up for the time being cause it looks like it's more or less rng if the dog will bark or not when pointed at the ghost, and it's infuriating 

• 1 month later...
On 22/01/2023 at 9:18 AM, Met-Rx said:

Okay so I've tried to do exactly this for several hours. But every single time, at some point in the level, the ghost will get to one of the hedges and mess it up because the dog just won't bark at it for some reason. I've given up for the time being cause it looks like it's more or less rng if the dog will bark or not when pointed at the ghost, and it's infuriating 

Whoops. Didn't notice this reply til now (sorry). Yeah, getting the dog to bark on command was infuriating. I played local co-op so one of us was tasked with sticking near the dog and just flicking the thumbstick in his direction to look at him and make him bark and flicking it back. Once you get the hang of the movement you gotta do to make him bark, it becomes easier.