Gwinambele's trophy hunting

Gwinambele

• 2 weeks later...

- Added platinum for Gran Turismo 6

It's best racing game ever. Lots and lots of cars and tracks. Great graphics and amazingly fun driving physics.

Platinum is very hard imo (specially s license all gold trophy) and time consuming (12k km driving) but it was great fun doing it.

• 3 weeks later...

- added platinum for Wolfenstein: The New Order

Another game with nazi's lately played by me and another great one.

Very oldschool but in good meaning.

Platinum wasn't hard. Unlocking all skills was piece of cake, collectibles was easy and difficulty trophies thx to 999 mode was easy as well.

Great fun though.

• 2 weeks later...

I Really Like the way you've categorized which games on your checklist are contributing IGC titles from your Log, by adding the plusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23.

I was probably gonna go through blog.us.playstation.com 's previous released IGC monthly announcement line-up articles, to get the images of the title with the plus on the side.

Although seeing this, I might just do it the way you did; by simply adding the plusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23 next to the game's Title.

- added platinum for Dead Space

Great horror. Very very intense.

Every trophy in this game is easy except one:

- finish game on hardest difficulty

Damn some chapters was hard as hell :D

Now its time for Dead Space 2 plat

I hope ill get that hardcore playthrough some day :D

• 1 month later...

- added platinum for Watch Dogs

After few month i finally forced myself to play that game (i bought it at day 1. hell i pre ordered it :D) and it ended up as plat in like week

game is very addictive and hacking is great fun.

this is good start of new franchise and im looking forward for more and better WD.

one major issue i found is lack of competitive multiplayer in PS3 version. WTF UBI?oO

platinum wasnt that hard to get overall but few trophies was time consuming (getting all songs) and online part of a game is bugged (to get tailed 5 times i had to reset online stats all the time)

anyway it was fun

- Added platinum for Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls

This game is stunning. everything is perfect. 6 great characters (barb my favorite), tons of loot and endles fun

Platinum wasnt hard but veeeeeeeeeeeery time consuming. Its most time consuming plat i've made so far.

• 2 weeks later...

- Added platinum for Assassin's Creed:Revelations

Great game. Its still great Ezio story. There is so much things to do i was overwhelmed at the beginning but later when i got everything it was so fun.

It wasnt hard to make platinum just little time consuming. Collectibles was easy as you get them on map after getting half of them. Multiplayer is still playable and its quite fun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...