ANYONE Know Something About This!?

Praeditos

Ok, so me and some friends have been playing this game for some time and gotten a few of the multiplayer trophies. From what I have heard servers have always been in bad shape on this game, but lately (According to much more experienced trophy hunters than me) servers have gotten a lot worse lately. Stopped recording progress etc. So if anyone has info or theories on the subject please write them down here. I mean theoretically the servers might get better soon, and all of this is caused by a bad period or something!?

- Praeditos

I now made a ticket to support-team in Ubisoft now. I just told we still had some players doing the multiplayer trophies, but wasn`t able to since the tecniccal issue that does not record progress anymore. You think that will influence on them at all?, cuz to be honest I dont xD But worth a try imo

Edited by Praeditos

I've sent a question through support website too and so far got a standard "we will look into it" reply. Looks like stats just don't upload on servers at all. If ubi won't fix it these online trophies will become practically unachievable. :( I think spamming them with mails is the best we can do right now.

Edited by alien713
  • Like 1

Ok, so EVERYONE who still need farcry 2 multiplayer trophies!!!! I encourage you guys to do the same and send a mail to ubisoft technical support! iMO that will increase the chances of them fixing it! :D I sent one just now.

- Praeditos

I mean, platinum is worth fighting for due to the rarity of it (0,50%) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Guys need help with my ticket to Ubisoft:

. I have been emailing back and forth with my ticket to UBISOFT. As I ant host a server (there is a glitch that if you have more than 15 characters in your server name you cannot host) it's hard for me to provide the data they have.

This is from Ubisoft and I have 2 days left to answer: 
'pdate this incident (Please do not create a new incident). 

Could you please send us the digital image of the xp, kills, stats in general and progress which are not getting registered. 

Once we have received the digital image of the same we will able to investigate it futher. '

Can anyone help
Me with these snap shots of their sessions clearly showing the stats going up per session and then going down again (time stamps)? 
And I'm happy to discuss further with them. You can contact me via Skype (mrbengie) or here