Glitches everywhere!

ddrakner

Hi all, this is a list of all glitches i met while playing this game on vita. Beware, some of them can lock you out of platinum, and there are a lot!

- INFINITE LOADING SCREEN: while in one of the many loading screens, the game can block and keep loading repeatedly without prompting the key to advance. It happened to me in chapter 2. Suddenly, after restarting the game 5 times, no more problems.

- TRACER GLITCH: the game will lock you out of the power up called tracer( unlocked after chapter 8 if I'm correct). It didn't happen to me, but reading around seems one of the most common.

- SAVE CORRUPTION: suddenly, the game may not recognise the save anymore so on main menu you will not have a continue option, but just a new game option. It happened to me after my 2nd restarting of the game due to the infinite loading glitch.

- OSCORP SECRET LAB 3: there's a picture you need to take there, but when you finish the mission it will still say 0% like it didn't counted. The game basically let you take a picture of the wrong subject and prompt you the mission complete screen, the real subject are the barrels of chemicals if I'm not mistaken. Happened to me

- ICONS NOT APPEARING ON MAP: some secondary activities will appear on map from time to time, i had some of them not appearing on me. Had to restart the game and glitch fixed.

- LAST MISSION, CHAPTER 12: this happened to me and messed up the order of my trophies, forcing me to wipe out the profile to not sync them.

Basically, during last mission, if you skip the scenes after last battle too quick, you will not unlock the trophy for defeating the final boss, (wich is unmissable) but you will unlock the difficulty related trophies few seconds later during the credits. Also, it bugged out the last chapter that didn't appear on the board where you can replay levels, preventing me to get my final 2 magazines. 

This is just a list of things that happened to me, or the tracer glitch wich seems to be very common.

Hope this helps someone, do everything you can asap and don't Skipp too fast the cutscenes.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 10:23 PM, ddrakner said:

Hi all, this is a list of all glitches i met while playing this game on vita. Beware, some of them can lock you out of platinum, and there are a lot!

- INFINITE LOADING SCREEN: while in one of the many loading screens, the game can block and keep loading repeatedly without prompting the key to advance. It happened to me in chapter 2. Suddenly, after restarting the game 5 times, no more problems.

- TRACER GLITCH: the game will lock you out of the power up called tracer( unlocked after chapter 8 if I'm correct). It didn't happen to me, but reading around seems one of the most common.

- SAVE CORRUPTION: suddenly, the game may not recognise the save anymore so on main menu you will not have a continue option, but just a new game option. It happened to me after my 2nd restarting of the game due to the infinite loading glitch.

- OSCORP SECRET LAB 3: there's a picture you need to take there, but when you finish the mission it will still say 0% like it didn't counted. The game basically let you take a picture of the wrong subject and prompt you the mission complete screen, the real subject are the barrels of chemicals if I'm not mistaken. Happened to me

- ICONS NOT APPEARING ON MAP: some secondary activities will appear on map from time to time, i had some of them not appearing on me. Had to restart the game and glitch fixed.

- LAST MISSION, CHAPTER 12: this happened to me and messed up the order of my trophies, forcing me to wipe out the profile to not sync them.

Basically, during last mission, if you skip the scenes after last battle too quick, you will not unlock the trophy for defeating the final boss, (wich is unmissable) but you will unlock the difficulty related trophies few seconds later during the credits. Also, it bugged out the last chapter that didn't appear on the board where you can replay levels, preventing me to get my final 2 magazines. 

This is just a list of things that happened to me, or the tracer glitch wich seems to be very common.

Hope this helps someone, do everything you can asap and don't Skipp too fast the cutscenes.

Did you managed to fix the Tracer Power Up glitch? 

4 hours ago, GuilhermeFr__ said:
On 4/9/2021 at 3:23 AM, ddrakner said:

Did you managed to fix the Tracer Power Up glitch? 

I didn't have that glitch. But reading on some forums, people agree there is no fix once you get it. You need to do a second playthrough 

• Like 1