Intense difficulty- showing standard difficulty

tsubasa_jp2

Yesterday I started and finished the first 3 missions on intense, and when pressing start, it also shows ‘intense’. However, mission 2-1, started on intense, but showed ‘standard’ when pressing start (did not chose standard). Reviving times were shorter then normal, was rather hard to finish the mission. 

now I wonder: would this have counted as a standard game or intense game? There isn’t a way to see my progress I think which levels I completed on the higher difficulties? 

Anyone knows?

• Like 1

I dread to think how hard it was before then, I've been having a fairly tough time and still dying even while playing on casual.

I mean I guess it's like a Dynasty Warriors games where you're pretty weak until you've grinded up to a decent level and then you can start playing harder difficulty settings.

For a Casual setting of "You can enjoy the experience" type of setting that the game has to offer, it's still intense and you can easily die, and there's still like 200 enemies or more per stage.

Probably the hardest "casual" easy setting I have ever played on a game.

Same thing happening to me. Completed all 3 levels of Mission 1 and during the game it showed Intense Difficulty, now doing Mission 2 and even after selecting intense difficulty it's showing as Standard (It plays in intense as we have 3 revives instead of 4, teammates take friendly damage etc) but in the in game menu it shows standard, just thinking if this will mess with the trophies in any way.

any help would be appreciated.

On 04/09/2021 at 7:35 AM, tsubasa_jp2 said:

Yesterday I started and finished the first 3 missions on intense, and when pressing start, it also shows ‘intense’. However, mission 2-1, started on intense, but showed ‘standard’ when pressing start (did not chose standard). Reviving times were shorter then normal, was rather hard to finish the mission. 

now I wonder: would this have counted as a standard game or intense game? There isn’t a way to see my progress I think which levels I completed on the higher difficulties? 

Anyone knows?

any updates about this ? same thing happening to me.

I have noticed the disparity with the difficulty level being selected as one thing. However, showing up different while playing the level. This began to occur since the last update 1.05. And the game seemed more glitchy and slow at times than before. You would figure the update would solve issues the game and players were experiencing, not create new one and in many ways make the game play difficult and aggravating.