Practice Makes Perfect not popping

Duomtl

Anyone else seem to have this issue? From what I can tell online, you are suppose to miss the hole in one, restart the level (maybe a couple times) and then get it in one shot. I've done this multiple times on multiple holes. Started new games, deleted my save file even to start a new game. I even went so far to delete my save file and the game itself, redownloaded, and it still won't pop... Anyone else have any idea how this trophy works?

7 hours ago, Duomtl said:

Anyone else seem to have this issue? From what I can tell online, you are suppose to miss the hole in one, restart the level (maybe a couple times) and then get it in one shot. I've done this multiple times on multiple holes. Started new games, deleted my save file even to start a new game. I even went so far to delete my save file and the game itself, redownloaded, and it still won't pop... Anyone else have any idea how this trophy works?

I got mine on story mode. Try that

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, Duomtl said:

So, you need 3 holes in one on 3 different levels in the same playthrough. I got it done with levels 2, 3 and 4 on challenge mode. It wouldn't pop for me when I was trying across different modes and playthroughs.

On 9/5/2021 at 7:06 PM, Dayngls said:

So, you need 3 holes in one on 3 different levels in the same playthrough. I got it done with levels 2, 3 and 4 on challenge mode. It wouldn't pop for me when I was trying across different modes and playthroughs.

Ya, I saw that this is what I needed a few days ago! Thanks for the help everyone!

• Like 1