Xenoglyph AST-AX-021: Thousandth Test

TympanicScroll

1 hour ago, TympanicScroll said:

Ok, I'll defeat the final boss again, let's see if it's there. Do you need this one in order to find the small Xenoglyphs? I need 2 at Biome 2 and 1 at Biome 3.

I don't think so - those are just random ones if different rooms, so just keep running Biomes 2 & 3 until they show - they will appear on the map. 

Make sure you check in underwater locations - those were the ones I missed until last - especially the underwater one in Biome 3

19 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I don't think so - those are just random ones if different rooms, so just keep running Biomes 2 & 3 until they show - they will appear on the map. 

Make sure you check in underwater locations - those were the ones I missed until last - especially the underwater one in Biome 3

You're right. They just appear in the Biomes. I only need one more in Biome 2 and the I got the platinum. Unfortunately, you don't know which one you're missing. Saw this video about trophy breaking glitch, but Housemarque has patched a lot already, so I don't know this is still the case.

1 minute ago, TympanicScroll said:

You're right. They just appear in the Biomes. I only need one more in Biome 2 and the I got the platinum. Unfortunately, you don't know which one you're missing. Saw this video about trophy breaking glitch, but Housemarque has patched a lot already, so I don't know this is still the case.

I certainly heard about some glitches early on, but I never experienced any myself (aside from a door refusing to open once).

Nothing in terms of cypher or collectibles not registering, so I assume that was all patched by the time I played (or I got lucky, of course...)

Edited by DrBloodmoney

If you find this again, I'd be interested to know as well. While it's not needed for the platinum trophy, it's the only stone that I don't have at complete translation.

As far as placement, I I believe it to be later in the levels, like biome 4-6, since the translation accuracy is malfunctioning - biome 1-3 accuracy increased typically, where the later ones malfunctioned or decreased.