Multiplayer DLC Issue

Praeditos

So I just bought the UC2 GOTY Edt from Ps-Store, and when I downloaded and Installed all the DLC the in-game menu still told me that I needed multiplayer dlc pack in order to do the trophies. Do I have to install the downloaded dlc in a specific order or something? All advice is highly appreciated.

- Praeditos

Short answer is the digital GOTY edition is broken. The game won't recognise the Drake's Fortune or Siege DLC despite being bundled with it. The only way around this that I know of, is to use the disc version of Uncharted 2 which will recognise the DLC. Buying the DLC separately may also work, but I can't say so with any certainty.

Long answer can be found here. 

Short answer is the digital GOTY edition is broken. The game won't recognise the Drake's Fortune or Siege DLC despite being bundled with it. The only way around this that I know of, is to use the disc version of Uncharted 2 which will recognise the DLC. Buying the DLC separately may also work, but I can't say so with any certainty.

Long answer can be found here.

So PS-Store refunds my money you think?

- Praeditos

Try deleting all U2 data you got and re-download the DLCs (not game, don't delete the game).

If it doesn't work then... well... you're fucked, Sony will not refund you in this situation, i've had many friends who bought the disc version and the DLC code was expired and Sony did nothing, hell, it happened to me and Sony never did anything.