Sonic Lost World Yoshi's Island DLC

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/12/18/sonic-lost-world-wii-u-dlc-available-now-yoshis-island-zone/

The latest Nintendo Direct broke the news that free DLC is available now for the Wii U version of Sonic Lost World. The unique DLC features a new zone which takes place in Yoshi’s Island, aptly named Yoshi’s Island Zone. Footage shows Sonic running through a 2D Yoshi’s Island, taking out Mario enemies whilst followed by a line of collected eggs. This surprise DLC is quite interesting, as it opens the door to possible future DLC in which Sonic enters other video game worlds from both Nintendo and SEGA franchises. Iwata hinted that Zelda could be next.

Never would I think that someday there would be a game featuring Sonic, Yoshi, and NiGHTS. Download the DLC today and let us know what you think of it!

Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.19.07-AM-150 Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.19.00-AM-150 Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.19.16-AM-150
Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.19.07-AM-1-1 Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.18.51-AM-150 Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.18.56-AM-150
Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.19.25-AM-150

Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-9.19.12-AM-150

Sonic gameplay and Mario gameplay are very different... trying to combine the 2 seems, to me at least, to be a bad idea. It didn't even seem like Sonic gameplay. It just seemed like it was a Mario level with a few loops thrown in , and playing as Sonic instead.

That's MY opinion anyway. I would Not enjoy this.

If you get this, then I hope you enjoy it.

(please note, the above sentence was not meant as sarcastic. With text, it's harder to tell, so I thought I'd point it out)

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Sonic gameplay and Mario gameplay are very different... trying to combine the 2 seems, to me at least, to be a bad idea. It didn't even seem like Sonic gameplay. It just seemed like it was a Mario level with a few loops thrown in , and playing as Sonic instead.

That's MY opinion anyway. I would Not enjoy this.

If you get this, then I hope you enjoy it.

(please note, the above sentence was not meant as sarcastic. With text, it's harder to tell, so I thought I'd point it out)

I don't think you understand. The Yoshi's Island level isn't meant to be a Mario level with Sonic in it. It's supposed to be a Sonic level that is Mario themed. It's still your regular 2D Sonic Lost World level, just with a Mario background. 

I don't think you understand. The Yoshi's Island level isn't meant to be a Mario level with Sonic in it. It's supposed to be a Sonic level that is Mario themed. It's still your regular 2D Sonic Lost World level, just with a Mario background. 

No, I got that.... It's just... well. It didn't seem.... speedy. It seemed like it was a slower paced platformer... like Mario. Know what i mean? Is the standard game like that as well? Or is that speedier?

But like I say... I don't plan on getting it, so I'm not going to complain. Just putting my opinion out there.

Edited by ShadowGandalf