Madden 22 Trial Saves

CWill_Natsu97

Hey guys! I’m wondering if the trial saved will be usable once I buy the game when it’s less than $5? I want to get a few franchises saved that have a week before ROTY, MVP, relocation, etc. so I can essentially just boot it up and simulate so it pops up. Is there any prior history with Madden trials that this tactic works? Or would trophies just auto pop when playing the base game (once I own it). I’m looking to do this for both PS4 & PS5 versions lol. Any thoughts? Anything I should look out down the line for like bugged trophies? Sorry I am long winded haha

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CWill_Natsu97 said:

Hey guys! I’m wondering if the trial saved will be usable once I buy the game when it’s less than $5? I want to get a few franchises saved that have a week before ROTY, MVP, relocation, etc. so I can essentially just boot it up and simulate so it pops up. Is there any prior history with Madden trials that this tactic works? Or would trophies just auto pop when playing the base game (once I own it). I’m looking to do this for both PS4 & PS5 versions lol. Any thoughts? Anything I should look out down the line for like bugged trophies? Sorry I am long winded haha

id like to know as well

also digitally the game will likely never go for 5 dollars as the previous madden games never went that low, however in a year or so it would be on ea play which costs 5 dollars a month 

theres alot of buggy trophies from what i know