barrel smasher trophy glitched ?

hello everyone !

I did the 12 barrels challenge , then gave the weapon plan 3 to the challenge giver and he allowed me to do the same challenge but with 24 barrels instead. I beat that one too and he gave me the last upgrade for the weapon but the trophy for beating  the challenge did not pop. I repeated the 24 barrels challenge multiple times and no trophy.did anybody else experience this ? or am I missing something for this trophy to pop  ?  thanks 

update :  the trophy pops in 30 barrels. the challenge says 24/24 so it was confusing, it might seem counter productive but they key is to hit the red exploding barrels aswel with your gun as they also count and you can pop multiples at once. it should very easy like that , I did 36 barrels. 

Edited by azthefuture
  • Like 1

Make sure you hit every brown barrel. There’s more there than you need to hit the 24/24 mark, but you need to hit and destroy all of the brown ones for the trophy, which from memory is 30. If you’re still doing that and it isn’t unlocking, then it sounds like yet another bug with the game sadly. 

Edited by OTPYG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OTPYG said:

Make sure you hit every brown barrel. There’s more there than you need to hit the 24/24 mark, but you need to hit and destroy all of the brown ones for the trophy, which from memory is 30. If you’re still doing that and it isn’t unlocking, then it sounds like yet another bug with the game sadly. 

yes I was actually able to do it  , 30 barrels is whats needed for the trophy. the red barrels count as well and they can be shot with the gun. thanks for reply 

• Like 1