Help Me Pick Numbers For The Norwegian Christmas Lottery

Praeditos

I am not really much of a gambler, and I don`t usually get lucky with lottery games ( Can`t be lucky with lottery games and women at the same time ;) )

So I want those of you that are known to bring luck to help me out claiming the jackpot in the Norwegian Christmas lottery.

I am participating in two different lottery.

Game number 1: Help me pick six numbers between 1-48

Game number 2: Help me pick seven numbers between 1-34

* If I win on the numbers a guy gave me, I`ll buy him a PS4 console plus all the games that exist for PS4 at the moment. :yay:

* If I win on the numbers a girl give me advice to pick, I`ll buy her a pink unicorn and a box with Norwegian chocolate. :yay:

FUN FACT: I am also playing on the numbers that "Hugo" won with in the TV-Show "Lost" ( 4,8,15,16,23,42 )

- Praeditos

Edited by Praeditos

1- 21

2- 31

3- You shouldn't play Lottery, you have very low chances to win (even less than be stroke by a lightning) and even if you won, you will always have to divide your earnings with a bunch of people and end up with 1% of what you thought you could win.

4- Have a good night :D

1- 21

2- 31

3- You shouldn't play Lottery, you have very low chances to win (even less than be stroke by a lightning) and even if you won, you will always have to divide your earnings with a bunch of people and end up with 1% of what you thought you could win.

4- Have a good night :D

Well, you have some good points here. However I want to point out that lightning actually struck down in a tree close to me once a long time ago! :P

- Praeditos

Well, you have some good points here. However I want to point out that lightning actually struck down in a tree close to me once a long time ago! :P

- Praeditos

Lol, so you're probably good to go, just don't spend too much money on the lottery, you always can keep it for games :D

Edited by Vivinho333

Lol, so you're probably good to go, just don't spend too much money on the lottery, you always can keep it for games :D

My only concern is that a girl-member give me tips on lottery numbers and I have to keep my promise and buying her a pink unicorn. I can imagine they are really pricy :P And also, merry christmas Vivinho :)

- Praeditos