Last Domination Game buggy?

quaker_07

Hi, I played the last Domination Game 2 times and won with 7 points difference on Hof difficulty . After the game I got no badge, no Tokens, no coins, no Vince Carter and of course no trophy. Am I the only one with this problem? It drives me crazy after I win against the Tacko Fall monster. 

5 minutes ago, quaker_07 said:

Hi, I played the last Domination Game 2 times and won with 7 points difference on Hof difficulty . After the game I got no badge, no Tokens, no coins, no Vince Carter and of course no trophy. Am I the only one with this problem? It drives me crazy after I win against the Tacko Fall monster. 

Sounds like you may not be meeting the XP criteria?

You have to win the game but also meet the XP requirement (the points you get for a block or “fast break finish” etc) or is that the 7 points you were referring to?

Every other game in the mode has a minimum MT requirement. In the menu when you are choosing what difficulty to play on, it says something like "Win the game and earn X MT to unlock Y Reward." The last three games in a set typically have a higher MT requirement than the rest, with the final game having the highest requirement of them all.

Try making sure you attempt at least 10 free throws and 5 3pt shots. Also play up-tempo to give yourself more chances to score, and try to assist on most of your baskets.

Edited by Andrea9281
  • Like 1

Yes, what Andrea said. Stay ahead as much as you can(a 10pt lead is good). Make sure to be a all around team player Assist, Rebounds, 3s, blocks and steals but you have to make sure your shooting % stays up if you miss to many shots you'll get a low score. And yes Free Throws are good too but I never did them because I shot 20 3s + all game.