Do collectibles and kill related trophies reset when I start a new game?

NkTSharpy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. You already probably figured it out but for people who didn't and are wondering - Collectibles 'Diary-s' do not carry over when you start the game on a diffrent mode (Spartan - Survivor) I imagine for the other trophy. Kill related trophies should because you can complete a trophy in any same level by reloading a checkpoint and not advancing with the game.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 14/06/2022 at 7:17 PM, SaySykesRN said:

What about stuff like safes? Because I feel like within 2 playthrough I’ve done 15 but no trophy

Yes they reset too. However you can grind the checkpoints to get the trophy for 15 safes. 

This video shows you how you can exploit the checkpoint to grind for the thief trophy 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 15/06/2022 at 11:01 PM, NkTSharpy said:

Yes they reset too. However you can grind the checkpoints to get the trophy for 15 safes. 

This video shows you how you can exploit the checkpoint to grind for the thief trophy 

This worked thank you

• 5 months later...

Im in my first run in survival mode, leaving spartan for my second run. I still have to kill 100 nosalis and kill something with every weapon, and for what you have said before, I guess both will reset when I start my second run, correct?

Btw, I have done stealth trophies on survival but I dont know if, for example, the trophy related to kill everyone in Frontline is better to do on survival or spartan. What trophies should I do on survival before starting spartan run?

I also am trying to do enlightened on this run, but Im not sure if I have enough moral points. In case I dont get it now, is it hard to do on spartan?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Shaakaa82 said:

Im in my first run in survival mode, leaving spartan for my second run. I still have to kill 100 nosalis and kill something with every weapon, and for what you have said before, I guess both will reset when I start my second run, correct?

Btw, I have done stealth trophies on survival but I dont know if, for example, the trophy related to kill everyone in Frontline is better to do on survival or spartan. What trophies should I do on survival before starting spartan run?

I also am trying to do enlightened on this run, but Im not sure if I have enough moral points. In case I dont get it now, is it hard to do on spartan?

Thanks.

1. Yes the kill count will reset. What I suggest is to use chapter select before starting a new game to grind for the 100 kill trophy. I believe the is a chapter called D6 which has lots of monsters to kill.

2. leave the kill everyone trophy for Spartan run because you get more ammunition to kill. Also you have to kill everyone person (prisoners, hostages, soldiers) for the trophy. This trophy is best left to be your last trophy so it doesn’t effect your moral points for enlightened ending 

3. If in your current play through you have been collecting moral points you should be ok for enlightened. Take into consideration you can reload the last chapter to get both the ending trophies as long as you have enough moral points to get the good ending. This is because there is a certain action you have to take in the end chapter to get the good ending. You can get enlightened on Spartan too . Just be sure to collect enough moral points.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NkTSharpy said:

1. Yes the kill count will reset. What I suggest is to use chapter select before starting a new game to grind for the 100 kill trophy. I believe the is a chapter called D6 which has lots of monsters to kill.

2. leave the kill everyone trophy for Spartan run because you get more ammunition to kill. Also you have to kill everyone person (prisoners, hostages, soldiers) for the trophy. This trophy is best left to be your last trophy so it doesn’t effect your moral points for enlightened ending 

3. If in your current play through you have been collecting moral points you should be ok for enlightened. Take into consideration you can reload the last chapter to get both the ending trophies as long as you have enough moral points to get the good ending. This is because there is a certain action you have to take in the end chapter to get the good ending. You can get enlightened on Spartan too . Just be sure to collect enough moral points.

Thanks for the info, I finished the game last night and the only trophies I still have to get are spartan, kill everyone in frontline and weaponsmith. I will try to do weaponsmith before starting spartan with chapter select and leave the other one for the spartan run.

Edited by Shaakaa82
  • Like 1