Lair King trophy: highest possible score (427,469)

Well, at this point I already have every pixel of this game in my head, I finished twice in a row fulfilling all the requirements for highest possible score and all I got was 427,420 missing 49 points. Going through, I found that the first scene in the game scores 49 in arcade mode, so I made sure that particular scene was scoring. when starting arcade mode, this scene is skipped, however in the next scene there are 49 points on the scoreboard. it is not possible to play the first scene in arcade mode. the requirements for highest possibe score are: arcade mode, easy, 5 lives. in elevator scenes, make sure to jump on the last floor possible (ninth floor in two scenes). in the final battle, make sure you get to the last possible frame and then purposefully die without making the last hit, repeat this for the next 3 lives to rack up maximum points and then finally kill the dragon on the last life. doing all this twice, i still missing 49 points. any idea what i'm forgetting? :(

• 9 months later...
Spoiler

Wow thanks for sharing this. I am definitely skipping this game. Here I thought it would be as easy as Dragon's Lair Trilogy!  Bought all PS3 versions of the trilogy and looks like I will be skipping those for now.  Maybe one day I would be pissed drunk and unknowingly play them and that would probably be the only time I would be playing them.

It seems that you finally have completed the game... 7 years it says? Damn... I have got one game TMNT: Turtles In Time that has got one trophy - I Will Survive, a permadeath trophy which kept my 100% at bay for 12 years!

I was looking for any information about this points trophy and you gave me what I wanted to know so big thanks for that and your honesty...  Helped prevent me a whole word of hurt!

EDIT: 11.07.2022

Bah... started playing it anyway... I still have to get this trophy though... We will see how it goes.

Edited by Eispan

• 1 month later...
On 27/06/2022 at 7:07 AM, Eispan said:
  Hide contents

Wow thanks for sharing this. I am definitely skipping this game. Here I thought it would be as easy as Dragon's Lair Trilogy!  Bought all PS3 versions of the trilogy and looks like I will be skipping those for now.  Maybe one day I would be pissed drunk and unknowingly play them and that would probably be the only time I would be playing them.

It seems that you finally have completed the game... 7 years it says? Damn... I have got one game TMNT: Turtles In Time that has got one trophy - I Will Survive, a permadeath trophy which kept my 100% at bay for 12 years!

I was looking for any information about this points trophy and you gave me what I wanted to know so big thanks for that and your honesty...  Helped prevent me a whole word of hurt!

EDIT: 11.07.2022

Bah... started playing it anyway... I still have to get this trophy though... We will see how it goes.

Apologies for the delay! anyway, I saw that you were able to complete the ? in just a single day!

Later, I discovered that the scene where a snake tries to kill you has an extra frame that yields the exact 49 points needed to fill the total. Great that you figured it out anyway!

5 hours ago, Eispan said:

Yeah I eventually gave in. I think the elevator scenes as well added the extra points. I just needed a little nudge to change my mind into playing the game I guess.  In the end they were not too bad at all.

It's extremely fun, I'll still play the ps4 stacks ;]

On 16/08/2022 at 4:08 PM, kevao97 said:

It's extremely fun, I'll still play the ps4 stacks...

The PS4 versions were much more easier to play, thank heavens for that... I am going to join you on getting the stacks - got NA and JP still to play!