Killing visionary

kiseiju68

I had to kill Harriet twice for me to count her as killed in the mission (in the visionary clues menu), and Charlie killed him and didn't count him as killed in the mission.
In the report at the end of the mission he writes me that I killed them, but in the menu in the clues of the visionaries, he does not mark them as killed.
Am I wrong something?

The "Pieces Of Eight" trophy unlocked it for me after killing Harriet twice and once Charlie, I completed the missions, I returned to base without dying.

23 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm confused too. Following PowerPyx guide, killed the 15 wenjies but didn't unlock Piece of Eight like the guide says I should have.

One thing I noticed was that the first two kills that didn't unlock the trophy for me, I didn't do it myself, but were caused by a turret and a gas explosion. While the third, which unlocked the trophy for me, is a killing done directly by shooting the enemy.

On 17/09/2021 at 1:33 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm confused too. Following PowerPyx guide, killed the 15 wenjies but didn't unlock Piece of Eight like the guide says I should have.

Similar to what Kiseiju said, there's actually a few ways that Wenjie can die, depending on what you've hacked/tripped.

If you've hacked turrets, she can die to those which can sometimes be a bit funny. The other option that may have caused some problems is that in the central circular room, the two scanners there can activate a decompression which locks the door and kills anything inside. It's possible for you to escape by getting outside in time or dying and reprising, but it can kill Wenjie as well, so double check you're getting the final blow on the last one!