Hiding Trophy List Glitched

lunateena

I sometimes hide trophy lists on games I haven't gotten around to finishing yet on my trophy hunting account, and this game is one of the only ones I have come across that does not show up in the list of hidden games. Anyone else having issues with hiding the trophy list of this game on your psn account? Or can perhaps check to see if you can on your account?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, lunateena said:

I sometimes hide trophy lists on games I haven't gotten around to finishing yet on my trophy hunting account, and this game is one of the only ones I have come across that does not show up in the list of hidden games. Anyone else having issues with hiding the trophy list of this game on your psn account? Or can perhaps check to see if you can on your account?

Thanks.

Did you look for this title under PS3 and Vita Hidden Games? Yes, the OS will put PS4 titles in the clearly labeled PS3 and Vita section. 

Wondering if it still happens with PS5 games. 

Wait… are you looking TO hide the game? Because I don’t see the hidden games indicator on your profile…

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Did you look for this title under PS3 and Vita Hidden Games? Yes, the OS will put PS4 titles in the clearly labeled PS3 and Vita section. 

Wondering if it still happens with PS5 games. 

Wait… are you looking TO hide the game? Because I don’t see the hidden games indicator on your profile…

I have it under my other account, I just can’t use that account for this forum for some reason so I’m posting in this. My alt account is TrophyHuntLady. I have been able to hide other games no problem.

I’m playing on a PS5 system. When I go to my trophy list, privacy settings, hidden games, hide your games from other players…..then it lists your games and you can toggle on or off to display them publicly. That’s where I cannot see this game listed even though I’ve unlocked a trophy in it already.