Fight the good fight glitched?

BigBossAlex47

15 hours ago, Null_Spectre said:

Been awhile since I've played but never came across a glitch like that for either endings before and a quick google comes up with nothing either. Have you a save before the final fight that you could try?

Unfortunately no I don’t have another save, I can’t see anything about this trophy being glitched online either. I’ve rewatched the final cutscene and the credits to see if it triggered the trophy but nothing.
I’ve got to do my evil play though anyway but it’s still frustrating that I’m going to have to do a third playthrough being good again, assuming it doesn’t glitch again

3 hours ago, BigBossAlex47 said:

Unfortunately no I don’t have another save, I can’t see anything about this trophy being glitched online either. I’ve rewatched the final cutscene and the credits to see if it triggered the trophy but nothing.
I’ve got to do my evil play though anyway but it’s still frustrating that I’m going to have to do a third playthrough being good again, assuming it doesn’t glitch again

Maybe try and reinstall the game then complete the final battle again to test but yeah definitely frustrating. Could get most of the trophies out of the way before starting your evil run. Then you can just rush through your good run.