Bugged Trophy Displays? Or is it just me?

Just a quick little bug thing that i have noticed while viewing my psn profile on here.

To briefly sum up why, in my country, i am ranked #1016 for trophies, while i am trying to surpass my friend, who just so happens to be #1001, which (when surpassed) would make me #1000, or #999 in my country (depending on the trophies i get), which is a rather unique title to hold, right? So i recently surpassed my friend, - this made me pretty happy, but i noticed something:

On my PS3 system it states i have 1011 trophies in total

On this website it states i have 970 trophies in total

why is this, ive synced my trophy list to my ps3, left it for a week or so before coming on here and updating my profile display on here, but i still only have 970 trophies, because of this i am still #1016 in my country, rather than #1000, which annoys me, what happened to my other 41 trophies? have they just vanished? why does this website not display them. is it an error, or are they not being displayed for a reason? id love it if someone could help me with this

You hid 41 trophies.

That exactly.

On your profile, top left side above the games you've played, there's a blue H. if you go to that, it says the trophies you're hiding. Disable the trophies you're hiding and you're good. Hiding games is only useful if you've hacked something and want to remain on the leaderboards. For some reason those that get removed from the leaderboards can come back by hiding the game they hacked.

Edited by Kirbz
  • Like 1

I'm having the same issue. I have not hidden any trophies all of them checked for being visible. I earned a plat last night updated to the site and all of a sudden 558 trophies are hidden. I have resynced numerous times and the trophies won't unhide even though they are checked to be visible. This seems like a bug somewhere bc it only hid trophies from befor October 2011. I don't know how to fix this