Trophies from Starter Pack are hidden?

bendermac

2 minutes ago, bendermac said:

Currently I haven't bought H3 yet, but I did use the free starter pack to unlock all trophies for H1 and H2. However they aren't listed here or on PSN if you visit my profile. The game isn't hidden either. Any ideas?

You have 46 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. What are those from?

• Like 1

A while ago I've downloaded the Starter Pack for Hitman 3 on PS5. I played a bit so see the graphics and I've unlocked a trophy. At that time I didn't want the game to show up in my profile, so I hid it and et voila it was gone from my trophy list. Fast forward a few weeks and I've fully unlocked all trophies for Hitman 1 and 2 within Hitman 2. So I've imported my profile into Hitman 3 and all trophies popped, except a few known trophies you need to redo. But the game wont show up for anyone. When I play Hitman 3, for anyone who checks my profile, it just says "Is online on PS5". The game doesn't update here either. Though it does say 46 hidden trophies on my profile. Hitman 3 isn't hidden anymore and yet nobody can see it.

Is there any way for me to make it visible again?

Thanks for helping :)

PS: I did sync Hitman 3 trophies with PSN, but it didn't help :( In case anyone wants to suggest this.

Edited by bendermac

4 minutes ago, bendermac said:

A while ago I've downloaded the Starter Pack for Hitman 3 on PS5. I played a bit so see the graphics and I've unlocked a trophy. At that time I didn't want the game to show up in my profile, so I hid it and et voila it was gone from my trophy list. Fast forward a few weeks and I've fully unlocked all trophies for Hitman 1 and 2 within Hitman 2. So I've imported my profile into Hitman 3 and all trophies popped, except a few known trophies you need to redo. But the game wont show up for anyone. When I play Hitman 3, for anyone who checks my profile, it just says "Is online on PS5". The game doesn't update here either. Though it does say 46 hidden trophies on my profile. Hitman 3 isn't hidden anymore and yet nobody can see it.

Is there any way for me to make it visible again?

Thanks for helping :)

PS: I did sync Hitman 3 trophies with PSN, but it didn't help :( In case anyone wants to suggest this.

Try earning a new trophy from any game and sync with PSN to cause the site update your profile and unhide your trophies.

4 minutes ago, bendermac said:

Not working

You now have 55 hidden trophies so it looks like your console is hiding new trophies as you earn them.

Can you double check all your console settings from this thread: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/