Weird feeling about the trophies

yowzagabowza

So, I like these old school looking shooters and all, and I like getting trophies, but with the rash of cheap, 11 Golds and a Plat junk he's popping up every week, I hesitate to buy these he's any more.

I know it's silly and I should just play what I want, but I'll be honest and say that most of the cheap games I buy are JUST to kill time and get trophies. I don't NEED to play them, I typically don't know about them til they release and I see the list and gameplay video on the store. 

Now, though, I feel like I'm feeding in to the quick cash grab bullshit that we see every Sunday : / 

I wonder if others are kind of feeling the same way?

• Like 2

No one NEEDS to play anything, and there’s nothing wrong with some easy trophies - as long as you’re getting what you feel is worth the money and time you spend :dunno:

I don’t do the Sunday calls-to-prayer, but I’ll play a Ratalaika or a Sometimes You if it looks worth my time, and I make no apologies for the soft spot I harbour for Artifex Mundi games, and those are very easy platinums.

In the end, we all decide where our lines are drawn, and whether we cross them or not.

Don’t feel pressured by consensus.

You are the only one who can decide what games are worth your time and money.

• Like 3