[Videos] A+ Full Video Guide

piep91

After a blind run I've decided to make a video guide for the A+ rank on Murder Mystery Machine. It's a very cool game focused on investigations, solving cases, ect.. It gave me a sort of Sherlock Holmes vibe, especially cause of the mechanics related with evidences, like making link between them. I liked a lot the plot too! I don't want to spoiler but it's way more than just a few separated cases without any link between them.

The platinum itself is not really hard, it requires to complete every episode, get A+ in every episode and get every costume. To see how to unlock them you can check the locker. Are all very easy, you just need to eat a certain amount of donuts, examine / use a lot of items and furniture in the office, get all the collectibles (are just 1 for each episode, so 8 in total. Are highlighted with a sparkle, not easy to miss. I just suggest to move the camera a lot to check from every possible view) and get the A+ rank in every episode.

Since it's the most complicated part for the platinum, in the guide i focused only on A+ rank. It's very easy to follow, i would give a 2/10 of difficulty but mainly cause of the lenght of the episodes, something like 30 / 35 minutes each, even a little less if you skip the dialogues fast without reading.

I made a separated video for each episode and each video has the timestamps for each scene. The choices before the end of the episodes are not important for the A+ rank, you can pick randomly without problems. If you already completed the game, you can still get the A+ ranks selecting manually the scenes that you want to play again.

Episode 1: The Lamb + The Tyger

Spoiler

Episode 2: The Forest of the Night

Spoiler

Episode 3: The Fire of Thine Eyes

Spoiler

Episode 4: The Sinews of thy Heart

Spoiler

Episode 5: The Immortal Eye

Spoiler

Episode 6: Seize the Fire

Spoiler

Episode 7: The Hammer and the Chain

Spoiler

Episode 8: The Tyger + The Lamb

Spoiler

Edited by piep91
Adding extra infos to meet the requirements for posting video guides
  • Like 1

I somehow miss the collectible in chapter 1. How bright is the sparkle? I must be blind lol.

Nvm it is pretty noticeable. The chapter 1 collectible is at the pool table in case anyone else couldn't find it too.

Edited by Varkovsky
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

thanks! brilliant video. 

If someone needs so find all the hidden items here is the list from StrayedViper :
Episode 1 - Scene 4 - In the hole on the side of the Pool Table.
Episode 2 - Scene 3 - In the Rubbish bin Near Arcade Machines Center of Room.
Episode 3 - Scene 2 - On the Stage Behind the Amplifier Beside the guitar.
Episode 4 - Scene 3 - On the window sill in the far corner.
Episode 5 - Scene 4 - In the Bush in the corner, Very Hard to see. <-- this one i couldn't actually see, I had to rotate, zoom and spam click in the bushes several time until I could find it!
Episode 6 - Scene 3 - On top of the Fireplace against the wall.
Episode 7 - Scene 5 - In the Small room on the Cabinet against the wall.
Episode 8 - Scene 2 - On the red draw cabinet Beside the Pot plant.

• Like 1