I Like the Heat info (it definitely works)

v_Sully

Don't know if that will help, but works for me. Keep an eye on the title that your char have... If you beat Hell in SC, should be showing "Patriarch" or "Matriarch. If the char is on HC, it should be "Guardian". I had all the trophys for finishing the game on Hell with every class, but my sorc at the moment had the "Conqueror" title (for beating the game on HC Nightmare)... I just kill Baal on Hell with her, and the trophy poped. I was playing on the PC and PS5, by the way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finally unlocked this PoS trophy

it would be best done in softcore as dying doesnt mean shit but i only played this game in hardcore, both online multiplayer and offline singleplayer and experienced a few character deaths after unlocking their respective character class trophies

And once that happened I instantly deleted them because why keep an unplayable character at that point

but once i unlocked my final character trophy i like the heat didnt unlock

So i determined you need to have all 7 characters beat baal in hellmode but still have all of them readily playable on hand at anytime

so after replaying the game again the last few times inorder to having all 7 characters with the Guardian title readily playable, I Like The Heat unlocked for me

..now to finish off my level 98 and this platinum