Kifflom mission disappeared

xChasingThunder

Hey everyone. 

So I started the kifflom missions and did the one with the truck. Donated money and the second mission mark appeared on the map. I waited cos I was gonna do the next main mission first and now the marker is gone and I've tried reloading, sleeping, getting killed, donated more money it won't show up. I'm at the part in the game where Michael can't be seen inside the city can that be the reason it's not showing? Has this happened to someone else and did you solve it in that case? 

1 hour ago, xChasingThunder said:

Hey everyone. 

So I started the kifflom missions and did the one with the truck. Donated money and the second mission mark appeared on the map. I waited cos I was gonna do the next main mission first and now the marker is gone and I've tried reloading, sleeping, getting killed, donated more money it won't show up. I'm at the part in the game where Michael can't be seen inside the city can that be the reason it's not showing? Has this happened to someone else and did you solve it in that case? 

Progress towards the story, I recommend even finishing story and then doing side jobs.