Above and Beyond the Call trophy guide

Fawazc98

Every story mission has 3 assignments, and to complete them you need to get the score you see when you press start. You'll get this automatically when going for the individual story points trophies since they require you to get 1,000 more points than the assignment goal

Complete all the assignments in the campaign - So when you're playing the campaign mode and you pause the game you see the big bronze, silver, and gold medal things in the middle of your screen, each with a certain amount of points below them. You want to aim for the gold medal (or maybe 1,000 points over gold?) for each mission, so basically aiming to get all the silver TROPHIES for points in each mission. (and you can also go back after you finish the game and try them again in mission select so don't stress much on your first playthrough if you don't get some).

Pretty easy to get 1,000 points over gold on most missions with headshots, except for Singapore and Shanghai, which require multi-kills which give the most points. I would guess multi-kills would be best with a grenade launcher into groups of enemies and stuff.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: I think you also have to play all three variations of the last missions through chapter select and get the points required each time

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Complete all the assignments in the campaign - So when you're playing the campaign mode and you pause the game you see the big bronze, silver, and gold medal things in the middle of your screen, each with a certain amount of points below them. You want to aim for the gold medal (or maybe 1,000 points over gold?) for each mission, so basically aiming to get all the silver TROPHIES for points in each mission. (and you can also go back after you finish the game and try them again in mission select so don't stress much on your first playthrough if you don't get some).

Pretty easy to get 1,000 points over gold on most missions with headshots, except for Singapore and Shanghai, which require multi-kills which give the most points. I would guess multi-kills would be best with a grenade launcher into groups of enemies and stuff.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: I think you also have to play all three variations of the last missions through chapter select and get the points required each time

Thanks for the guide :)

• Like 1