Tutorial trophy not popping

theatreswag

• 4 months later...

Yo man I can help clarify. There is no tutorial trophy. This may have been changed from previous requirements but I’m not sure because I just did this game. There are trophies for winning one game of each game type in the arcade mode section of the main menu. You can play against easy bots. There is also a trophy for getting all star objectives in one of the short single player campaigns. I hope this helps.

• Like 3

On 2/25/2022 at 11:22 PM, F1rstinFlight said:

Yo man I can help clarify. There is no tutorial trophy. This may have been changed from previous requirements but I’m not sure because I just did this game. There are trophies for winning one game of each game type in the arcade mode section of the main menu. You can play against easy bots. There is also a trophy for getting all star objectives in one of the short single player campaigns. I hope this helps.

omg thank you. I thought I was going insane. that explains it bc every time I've played this game I've done the first tutorial and then quit after I didn't get a trophy. so these trophies are actually for winning those game modes??

No Free Ride
Complete the vehicle emote tutorial in Open Training with any character
  14.92%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Stars and Cars Collide
Complete and Win the Mayhem Tutorial.
  17.80%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Detonate to Dominate
Complete and Win the Carnado Tutorial.
  14.79%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  The Last AllStar
Complete and Win the Gridfall Tutorial.
  12.96%
RARE
40-bronze.png

Bankety Bank
Complete and Win the Stockpile Tutorial.

4 minutes ago, F1rstinFlight said:

These trophy descriptions are outdated. Look at the list on your console. The emote has to be done in an online game and the tutorials are now for a win in that game type in arcade mode. 

woooow thank you so much