Bragging Rights and Anything You Can Do... trophies potential work-around.

JohnFPSKing

I was trying to help my friend @JuliusR2002 with the Bragging Rights and Anything You Can Do... trophies on my main account and it wouldn't let me on the Square Enix servers, so after about 30 minutes of trying, I signed into an alternate account and it signed me into the servers almost instantly. Seems it was because that account only had 3 friends. So, I completed a car feat called Drifter, called him out and he had 134 friends and he went from 134 to 100 and it still wouldn't let him sign into the Square Enix servers either. So he deleted 2 more, from 100 to 98, reset the app again and it let him sign into the Square Enix servers and he got my Drifter call-out, then completed it and got the trophy and was able to do a call out as well and got that trophy as well. Note that it seems you have to use the same car that the person was using when they called you out for it to work. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing

10 hours ago, JohnFPSKing said:

I was trying to help my friend @JuliusR2002 with the Bragging Rights and Anything You Can Do... trophies on my main account and it wouldn't let me on the Sqare Enix servers, so after about 30 minutes of trying, I signed into an alternate account and it signed me into the servers almost instantly. Seems it was because that account only had 3 friends. So, I completed a car feat called Drifter, called him out and he had 134 friends and he went from 134 to 100 and it still wouldn't let him sign into the Sqare Enix servers either. So he deleted 2 more, from 100 to 98, reset the app again and it let him sign into the Sqare Enix servers and he got my Drifter call-out, then completed it and got the trophy and was able to do a call out as well and got that trophy as well. Note that it seems you have to use the same car that the person was using when they called you out for it to work. 

I had 111 friend and got down to 43. The game still doesn't let me sign in :(

9 hours ago, snoopdoggtg said:

I had 111 friend and got down to 43. The game still doesn't let me sign in :(

Yeah, I seen some people say they kept deleting people until it let them sign in but they didn't say what number it was for them, but for most it was once they got a few less than 100. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing

• 5 months later...

ok, so i might be late for this, but i found that the way to unlock it is to do the feat as how your friend did it. that is saying, for example how i just did it is:

have your friend send the call out, in this case was the most kills with the same magazine, which were 9, he did it with X rifle, so for it to count you have to 1 up it, with the SAME rifle, you cannot do it with Y or Z rifle, you have to do it with X rifle and it it how it worked for me, so if you are being called out of doing a feat of driving, it has to be with the same car your friend did it with.

Yeah it took me over 4 years to finally get this stupid trophy

On 3/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, Ferdinand357 said:

ok, so i might be late for this, but i found that the way to unlock it is to do the feat as how your friend did it. that is saying, for example how i just did it is:

have your friend send the call out, in this case was the most kills with the same magazine, which were 9, he did it with X rifle, so for it to count you have to 1 up it, with the SAME rifle, you cannot do it with Y or Z rifle, you have to do it with X rifle and it it how it worked for me, so if you are being called out of doing a feat of driving, it has to be with the same car your friend did it with.

Yeah it took me over 4 years to finally get this stupid trophy

Yeah, I said that in the post about the car because that seemed to be the fastest and or easiest depending on the player. But yeah, whatever the call-out is, it has to be one upped with the same thing i.e. vehicle or weapon, etc. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing