I unlocked the platinum but…

Question:  I just unlocked the platinum trophy for the original FFXIV release (PS3/PS4 trophy list) but the game remains hidden under my profile.  I’ve tried going into ‘hidden’ games on PSN to reveal it but it’s not there.  Any suggestions on how to correct this?

10 minutes ago, groupie77 said:

Question:  I just unlocked the platinum trophy for the original FFXIV release (PS3/PS4 trophy list) but the game remains hidden under my profile.  I’ve tried going into ‘hidden’ games on PSN to reveal it but it’s not there.  Any suggestions on how to correct this?

24 minutes ago, groupie77 said:

Check the thread linked above for steps to follow for your issue and post in that thread if you need assistance after following the directions. 

I suggest you first look in the PS3 and Vita Hidden Games section on your PS4 for the game, even though it’s a PS4 title, it happens pretty often and is usually the problem.