** All For One ** Auto pop ??!!

IN-Nawaf-NI

hello also im having problem on Need For Speed Heat i played it long time ago i finished a little missions and now i played it again and this trophy popped on the main menu ** All For One ** it's the hardest trophy in the game i searched for the last people who earned this trophy some of them earned it earlier like me !!!

so is this normal and i won't getting flagged ? because those glitches make the games worst and its seems not legal i don't know why we get this trophy earlier is it because the EA Play Subscription or because we finished all need for speed series before or something??

11 minutes ago, IN-Nawaf-NI said:

hello also im having problem on Need For Speed Heat i played it long time ago i finished a little missions and now i played it again and this trophy popped on the main menu ** All For One ** it's the hardest trophy in the game i searched for the last people who earned this trophy some of them earned it earlier like me !!!

so is this normal and i won't getting flagged ? because those glitches make the games worst and its seems not legal i don't know why we get this trophy earlier is it because the EA Play Subscription or because we finished all need for speed series before or something??

Don't sweat it, you can get that trophy very early in the game by accepting a request/requesting to join a level 50 crew. If you played a long time ago that's when you likely joined a Crew, it might not have been max level back then, but seems it is now and that's why it popped.

Edited by Aodir

16 hours ago, Aodir said:

Don't sweat it, you can get that trophy very early in the game by accepting a request/requesting to join a level 50 crew. If you played a long time ago that's when you likely joined a Crew, it might not have been max level back then, but seems it is now and that's why it popped.

thats sound good but are you sure about this ??

how did you know it bro ?

Edited by IN-Nawaf-NI