'By The Skin Of Your Teeth' Help please!

Rubieno

Hi

Yesterday and I today I tried to get this trophy on the first S-Licence race... Everything is going fine until I reach 7th place! My car suddenly slips of the road and makes 5 barrel rolls or so... It's almost like the game just doesn't want me to win this race :S

Any ideas?

Ruben

Read the trophy tips: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2305-Gran-Turismo-6/39-By-the-Skin-of-Your-Teeth

and from PS3T:

"Fuel and tyre wear are only available during S rank in career mode. Enter the Willow Springs 20 mile challenge and race how you generally would, once you pit the game recommends how much fuel you need to get to the end of the race, deliberately put 3 or 4 litres less than you need and while on the last lap just cruise around. You know you’re nearly out of fuel when the fuel gauge is flashing red. Win the race when the fuel is flashing red and the trophy should be yours!

An easier way to do this is by utilizing a glitch, thanks to Lightsp33d1987 for the info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsp33d1987 viewpost.gif
There is a easier way go on the Silverstone track make your way to 1st soon as your in 1st wait till your out of fuel then press start then click restart race and the trophy will pop so you don't need to do the full race or mess around pitting."

Read the trophy tips: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2305-Gran-Turismo-6/39-By-the-Skin-of-Your-Teeth

and from PS3T:

"Fuel and tyre wear are only available during S rank in career mode. Enter the Willow Springs 20 mile challenge and race how you generally would, once you pit the game recommends how much fuel you need to get to the end of the race, deliberately put 3 or 4 litres less than you need and while on the last lap just cruise around. You know you’re nearly out of fuel when the fuel gauge is flashing red. Win the race when the fuel is flashing red and the trophy should be yours!

An easier way to do this is by utilizing a glitch, thanks to Lightsp33d1987 for the info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsp33d1987 viewpost.gif
There is a easier way go on the Silverstone track make your way to 1st soon as your in 1st wait till your out of fuel then press start then click restart race and the trophy will pop so you don't need to do the full race or mess around pitting."

I know all that but it's just impossible to get to first place... 

Edited by Rubieno