SrlLeonardo Profile Removal

I was playing GTA V online on PS3 looking for trophies online before the servers shut down and a hack helped me with the online trophies and started notifying the trophies on my screen. But I didn't know that this would be an account deletion requirement. I'm sorry I got this help and cheated to get the trophies easily, I just wanted my account back on the site because I like to see the guides and see my stats on the site. My console is not unlocked, I always buy my original games, help me please ?

Getting the message "your profile has been removed and can't be tracked" means you have at least 1 hacked console and a crapton of cheated games on your profile so have been forcibly removed from the site by the CFW detection technology the CRT use. Long story short, you're perma-off the leaderboards with zero chance of returning so replace all your hacked consoles and games with legit ones, then start a new account from scratch and don't cheat this time. As DaivRules said, playing in a dodgy lobby isn't enough to get your profile forcibly removed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

12 minutes ago, SrlLeonardo said:

I was playing GTA V online on PS3 looking for trophies online before the servers shut down and a hack helped me with the online trophies and started notifying the trophies on my screen. But I didn't know that this would be an account deletion requirement. I'm sorry I got this help and cheated to get the trophies easily, I just wanted my account back on the site because I like to see the guides and see my stats on the site. My console is not unlocked, I always buy my original games, help me please 1f622.png

Trophies unlocked by modded lobbies aren’t enough to get your profile removed. 

Your profile will not be added back to the site. Your only option is to create a new profile if you want to be tracked on the site. 

• Like 2