Any way to find games with a specific number of trophies?

4 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I was wondering in the search options, if you can search games and search by a specific number of trophies?

I have thought about releasing something that would have this data available to users, but what specification is more important? Overall trophy totals or base game lists? The former would have DLC, the other without. Formally though, there is no outright way to organize the database in such a way in the default PSNP setting.

1 minute ago, Dreggit said:

I have thought about releasing something that would have this data available to users, but what specification is more important? Overall trophy totals or base game lists? The former would have DLC, the other without. Formally though, there is no outright way to organize the database in such a way in the default PSNP setting.

I'd say overall if the game has DLC. I mean many smaller games won't have DLC like Frogger Returns.

1 minute ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I'd say overall if the game has DLC. I mean many smaller games won't have DLC like Frogger Returns.

This is not necessarily true. There are a number of platless games that have DLC trophies, and some games that only have DLC trophies because the base list has 0. Anyway, if this is something that interests you, I can prepare the data but it will take some time as I am currently preparing a statistical analysis of some other things for future considerations. :hmm: I should have something within the next two weeks as a definitive masterlist, but for the time being, organizing by points will have a loose outline of this query. It just will not tell the full story and is ripe with inaccuracies for your given question.

• Like 1