Pikkardon and Yunica Schoolgirl outfit

Angulus

The only way to unlock Pikkardon and Yunica outfit is completing the game in Nightmare with the three EX characters?

I started Nightmare with Toal EX but it's so HARD and I'm tired...

I read in forums that there are an alternate way to unlock it (longer but easier) Someone can confirm? :(

Pretty sure the alternative method is to beat the game on every difficulty other than nightmare with all 3 characters.  I didn't do it that way because my nightmare runs only took about 6-8 hours each.  They aren't too bad really if you grind enough levels at various points throughout the game to keep the normal enemies from killing you too fast.  Being 1 or 2 levels above a boss's level makes it quite a bit easier as well.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Elegy said:

Pretty sure the alternative method is to beat the game on every difficulty other than nightmare with all 3 characters.  I didn't do it that way because my nightmare runs only took about 6-8 hours each.  They aren't too bad really if you grind enough levels at various points throughout the game to keep the normal enemies from killing you too fast.  Being 1 or 2 levels above a boss's level makes it quite a bit easier as well.

Ok, I deafeated the first boss after some grind. I'll try, thank you!