'Server Not Found' in ANY game mode, in ANY region

Ancestral_Spirit

My partner has been trying this for the better part of an hour or so with someone else to boost the online trophies.

My partner is playing from the UK, boosting partner is in Germany.

They can both create private servers, but when the other tries to join they get an error saying 'server not found'.

Trying to jump into any public game in any region, also throws up the error 'server not found'.

When trying to start up a public server 'server not created' followed by 'server not found'.

Apparently XBox and Steam were also having the same issues, but Steam has been fixed in a way. Something about having to change certain settings in the game, which obviously we as console players, do not have the luxury of doing.

God only knows what's going on with the game right now, but after seeing a bunch of people on twitter responding to the Steam fix, asking the same questions about consoles, they have been met with silence so far  :/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NMErickson said:

A monthly event just ended. They’re probably taking that down and putting up the new event and content. I’d be willing to bet it’s a temporary problem every time they swap out stuff. There’s usually an update that goes with it.

I did wonder why we got an update late today when we only installed the game yesterday.

I hope that's the issue then!  :) 

We'll have to give it another go in a few days and see if the servers have stabilized then.

I take it these events start at the beginning of each month then?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

I did wonder why we got an update late today when we only installed the game yesterday.

I hope that's the issue then!  :) 

We'll have to give it another go in a few days and see if the servers have stabilized then.

I take it these events start at the beginning of each month then?

Yea, seems like they do. Haven’t really kept track but they have consistently put out a new update and event/tournament on a monthly basis. Recently they added a car from Carmageddon. All the prizes are still available for redeeming too so even new players can grab the event cars and paint jobs :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NMErickson said:

Yea, seems like they do. Haven’t really kept track but they have consistently put out a new update and event/tournament on a monthly basis. Recently they added a car from Carmageddon. All the prizes are still available for redeeming too so even new players can grab the event cars and paint jobs :)

Coolio! I'll be honest, neither of us were initially going to start this game, but due to buying it for someone as a Chrimbo pressie, only to find that he bought it on his birthday a couple of weeks after we bought it him, we figured we shouldn't let it go to waste  xD

So really, the event cars and paint jobs are the last thing on our minds. Just wanna get those online trophies out of the way before something goes wrong with the servers, or they go down. Hence the slight panic when we couldn't connect to anyone  >.<

• Like 1