Some Youtube comedy channels to check out (warning: Graphic language)

LeonGarza321

OK so if you play games alot, chances are that you've searched for vids related to those games that you play. Anyways heres a couple of channels i thought were definitely worth taking a look at. if you have other channels you think are worth looking at, whether video game related or not, feel free to mention them

BRO TEAM PILL

- These guys are known for doing satirical comedy about random games of choice, most of them being well known. If you're one of those people who enjoys "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia" chances are you'll like this

Gamer Poop

- The individual behind these machinima is responsible for doing extremely random bits about different games using mods and cut voice clips. Again, most of it is satire

EVANZ111

This ones a little more toned down but still worth checking out. Evanz111 is partnered with machinima UK and has done all sorts of vids related to all sorts of games. while most of his form of comedy is more of a chuckle, they are jokes that we can all relate to

Colleghumor

- Collegehumor is basically what it means. they take common memes and refurbish them in a way that is hilarious. they do animations, parodies, and video game related sketches

Edited by LeonGarza321

I like College Humor's Dark Knight sketches.

Edit-I forgot they also do awesome Wire sketches. Since that is my favourite show of all time I am glad that it is getting some respect.

Oh and someone please make this game for real :D

Oh and here are some more awesome Wire videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMtHJ3hvO6U

Enjoy :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1