U Rare Creator and U Rare Coordinator?

I've read a few tips for how I can get UR processors for the Golden Goddess trophy which I'll do last, but can someone help me figure out why these two trophies are giving me so much trouble? Am I even doing the right thing here?

I've crafted probably close to 100 weapons, accessories, etc now. Nothing I craft is ever rare, super rare, or ultra rare. I have 3 out of 4 pieces of ultra rare stuff equipped to Ram now, so if I could just figure out how to craft an ultra rare accessory for her, I should be able to get these two trophies back to back right? If it's any easier, I also have 3 out of 4 with Neptune I think. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit - Just in case anyone else runs into trouble:

Crafting U Rare Strengthening Material is a very easy way to get U Rare Creator.

Fighting the rank challenge boss in Hex Grasslands drops an ultra rare accessory for C-Sha pretty frequently, which ended up helping me get U Rare Coordinator.

Edited by kindajustin

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the tip about crafting U Rare Strenghtening Material, helped me get that one out of the way at least x3

I'm also struggling with these trophies, aside from the aforementioned one which doesn't really count I've never managed to craft a UR item, I'm having more luck just redoing bounties and rank challenges over and over to at least get some U Rares at all, even if not what I need. Currently got 3 pieces for both Nepgear and Rom... just missing armor, since the only UR armor I have so far is the Uni-exclusive one. Been trying to craft a bunch of those bracelets that can be used by everyone but no luck so far... at least I already have 4 UR processors for Uzume so at least there won't be that much left to do for that

EDIT: And finally got it, I had more luck doing the Rush battles in the Colosseum (after seeing a tip for this to get UR processors) and eventually ended up with all UR equipment for S-sha (symbols next to the challenge will show what characters they drop stuff for) Now just to get all UR processors, already got 5/6 for both Uzume and Vert...

Edited by Zanreo