Warning before starting

Thirsty_Otter

Well, first off... it's sort of a fun bowling game just to pass the time (Not worth asking price, but if you can get it in a sale, there aren't many bowling games on PS4). The reason I am making this thread is to let you know that two of the trophies are basically luck based. The 10 spares in a row and the 3 strikes in a row. The reason for this is because the game has unpredictable physics and you will get many different results based off the same exact throw. It doesn't follow the real rules of bowling at all. There is a reason both of these trophes are ultra rare because you basically have to wait for the game to give it to you and get lucky. I've played for around five hours and almost got both of them once, until the weird physics screwed me. 

Just a warning before you start. 

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 6:29 AM, Otter said:

Well, first off... it's sort of a fun bowling game just to pass the time (Not worth asking price, but if you can get it in a sale, there aren't many bowling games on PS4). The reason I am making this thread is to let you know that two of the trophies are basically luck based. The 10 spares in a row and the 3 strikes in a row. The reason for this is because the game has unpredictable physics and you will get many different results based off the same exact throw. It doesn't follow the real rules of bowling at all. There is a reason both of these trophes are ultra rare because you basically have to wait for the game to give it to you and get lucky. I've played for around five hours and almost got both of them once, until the weird physics screwed me. 

Just a warning before you start. 

There is a huge tip that was not clearly defined ANYWHERE in the game, there's actually a spin (very limited) you can put on the ball by using the left stick after rolling. It doesn't by any means make your shots error free but it drastically raises the potential to get strikes and spares. The very game after I discovered this, I got the 3 strikes trophy. I have gotten 9/10 spares MANY games in a row now with the game's terrible physics messing with that last shot.

At least though, this may help someone down the road aiming for this game.

• Like 1

Another PSA:

Strikes do NOT count toward the 10 spares trophy, tested this on 2 player and vs AI. Finished the games with 8 spares 2 strikes both times. You would think because strikes are ‘harder’ they would count.

so this means you have to be good enough to spare but NOT good enough to strike… here’s to 100+ more resets for this last silver trophy…