Restrictions on joining gaming sessions?

Go to solution Solved by damon8r351,

I've just signed up and I wondered if there are any restrictions on joining a gaming session (minimum number of posts or days as a member) as I'm trying to join a Bioshock 2 session set for tonight, it's an open session but when I click on the join tab it doesn't add my name to list. There is spaces available.

• Solution

It won't show your name immediately. I know once or twice I tried to join a session, and my name wouldn't show until I refreshed the page. Other problems might be that you can't join a session until the game shows up on your trophy profile here. Or you might've joined the session and then removed yourself by accident. When you leave a session, it puts you on a ban list for that session, and you can't rejoin until the session creator unbans you.

But to answer your question, there are no post or calendar day requirements for joining a game session. The only requirement is that the game shows up on your trophy profile first, and whether the creator has it set as an open or private session.

Edited by damon8r351