The Backlog Project

TheGreaterMoose

Hi, welcome to my checklist! This checklist will be a bit different though, after playing Nioh and Thief I found myself getting burnt out playing one game at a time, so my solution to this is I am starting 15 new games at once and will be keeping track of my progress here. These are games that I have been meaning to play and have owned for a while but just never got around to playing them. But now have a few months of doing nothing so I might as well start playing new things. I am at 100% completion currently and will be working towards getting that back once again, mainly doing this for myself but if you're interested feel free to follow along, Here is the list of games I am working on: 

Spoiler
  • The Last of Us 2 
  • Spiderman 
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
  • Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice
  • Dirt 5
  • Control
  • Firewatch
  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst
  • GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition
  • Fallout 4 
  • Outlast Collection
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First completion, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2. 

Difficulty 7/10 

Enjoyment 8/10 until the level 100 GRIND.

This game was fun up until I had everything completed, which was around LVL75 and still had to get level 100, ended up running a macro on an xp farm and that still took a week of nonstop. Wouldn't recommend going for this if you don't have a PC to be able to run a macro for the brain numbing end game grind. There's only so many times you can play the same 20 maps over before going crazy. 

Onto The Last of Us Part 2 next... 

1La144b2.png