Trophy Cabinet & Ranking Dissappeard

R25CCE

Hi all,

Not sure what has happened but logged onto PSNP today and noticed that my Trophy Cabinet as disappeared and my Ranking is displayed as "Soon"?

Never seen this issue before and I've been a premium member for a few years, I can't see any games that have been flagged but I don't think that would cause the missing trophy cabinet problem?

Anyone else had this today or before? 

25 minutes ago, Langy900 said:

Hi all,

Not sure what has happened but logged onto PSNP today and noticed that my Trophy Cabinet as disappeared and my Ranking is displayed as "Soon"?

Never seen this issue before and I've been a premium member for a few years, I can't see any games that have been flagged but I don't think that would cause the missing trophy cabinet problem?

Anyone else had this today or before? 

As said above this was caused by your profile being hidden/set to private then revealed again. The trophy cabinet was tied to trophies that were on your profile and when those trophies disappeared, the cabinet had nothing to reference and disappeared as well.

You haven't been flagged as you would have seen the flagged message when you logged in on the main site as well as wouldn't have Ranks showing "Soon".

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

sounds like your "social status" on PSN was temporarily set to private, but has now been corrected if your ranking says "Soon".

- did you by any chance recently set up a new PS5 or something?

(The same happened to me when I set up my PS5 for the first time)

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

As said above this was caused by your profile being hidden/set to private then revealed again. The trophy cabinet was tied to trophies that were on your profile and when those trophies disappeared, the cabinet had nothing to reference and disappeared as well.

You haven't been flagged as you would have seen the flagged message when you logged in on the main site as well as wouldn't have Ranks showing "Soon".

Thanks both,

Nothing to worry about then, not sure when I set my profile to hidden/private only thing I have changed recently is my avatar so maybe I did it by accident at that point.

I guess my rank will show up again soon but I believe I'll have to re-add my trophy cabinet?