Podcast collectables

RiverBeaver

Besides some trophies not unlocking in this game, I also find the podcast collectables an issue in the game.
I don't mind collectables, they are fun, but this game takes it to a complete new level.
You have no idea how many their are, or where they are.
After finishing the story I do have some puzzle pieces on my map (no idea what they are), somethimes you find a podcast there but there are also podcasts at unmarked locations.

I feel this is an issue the game needs to adress as well.

Edit:
I contacted the developers, and they are working on making the podcast collectables visible on the map.
So good to hear that. ?

Edited by RiverBeaver

1 hour ago, fatnatcat90 said:

That's awesome to hear. Does that mean they're working on all the other glitched trophies?

They said they are working on the reported bugs. Like the 'Eat 10 spiders' trophy he was fixing right now. Also they are working on a podcast visuals map, that you can also see what podcast you already visited and what one you haven't. I am looking forward to the next patch.

If anyone has a bug to report let them know, they do really fix it:
Bug Reporting to Developers

Edited by RiverBeaver
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, RiverBeaver said:

And the podcasts are visible on the map since yesterdays patch.
Finding them really helps to understand what happened to the world, loved the story.

I really enjoyed the podcasts aswell. Adds another dimension to the story which is really cool. Unfortunately although I've collected all of them, two of the related trophies haven't popped. Hopefully in my easy playthrough they will.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fatnatcat90 said:

I really enjoyed the podcasts aswell. Adds another dimension to the story which is really cool. Unfortunately although I've collected all of them, two of the related trophies haven't popped. Hopefully in my easy playthrough they will.

I hope they do pop for you as well, I did these podcasts on my Medium save file.

What was a little weird though is that the last podcast I found triggered 3 trophies at once.
I did the podcast near 'Scientist cave' as last, because I couldn't find the crack in the rock. I was thinking I needed to be on top the rock, but that was wrong.
But anyway, finding that podcast granted me "Desousa", "Halfway Through" and "Detective". But I didn't think Desousa was Annabelle. It seems they are still a little glitchy though. (I was thinking Desousa where the GEO podcasts.)

Edited by RiverBeaver

• 1 year later...

Anyone know how to find the collectable near the house ruins? It’s the farthest right in the map. I’m standing right on the icon on the map, but I don’t see it? It’s right on the shoreline. Is it underwater?

EDIT: found it, there’s a passage underneath the house ruins 

Edited by lil_eidos

• 5 months later...