Is this rollcage?

KIutzyFrog

Is this just rollcage from the ps1? While I did enjoy it and rollcage stage 2 with the car trials like things it wasn't a game to sink loads of time into. If anyone who has the plat could give some Info that would be awesome as its at a price I feel comfortable paying for it and if its really not worth the time and money I'll stick my ps1 copy's 

Edited by KIutzyFrog

• 2 weeks later...

Its an attempt from most of original Rollcage dev team, launched from a kickstarter campain, to revival the experience of the first game. Its not a bad game, but its not as good nor as fun as Rollcage was. Some tracks are back, but most of them are just Meh... And the soundtrack is not even close to be stellar as the original soundtrack was. But, again, its not a bad game, just not good as Rollcage was.

Edited by Gustavodias_1982

On 17/11/2021 at 10:57 PM, KIutzyFrog said:

Is this just rollcage from the ps1? While I did enjoy it and rollcage stage 2 with the car trials like things it wasn't a game to sink loads of time into. If anyone who has the plat could give some Info that would be awesome as its at a price I feel comfortable paying for it and if its really not worth the time and money I'll stick my ps1 copy's 

I think @Gustavodias_1982 sums it up perfectly. I remember games like this back in those days particularly Firebugs around that time. The game is alright & worth a go as it's very fast paced with a decent challenge so I'd recommend it as well. It's not going to be the most amazing game but there's not really many games like this nowadays from what I know of. As I said before Firebugs was the one I remember playing back then.

The trophies aren't easy but not ridiculously difficult even though you can spend quite a few hrs on a few things in the game. I do recommend Mirage to everyone as that is the best all round vehicle to use since it's reliable & was what I used for everything. If anyone is finding the game difficult then use Mirage to have an easier time on it.