BloodRayne on PS4

jhill_what

On 11/19/2021 at 3:09 PM, syn1905 said:

Cheats dont work at all

At the moment only the "ShowMeTheWeapons" and "JuggyDanceSquad" work but after all the complaints the developer said they might be working on patching the cheats back in but it will disable trophies. That was their excuse, they could not release the game with cheats because of trophies. Look at all the games with cheats built right in that have trophies so that was not a good excuse. 

Also a few folks claimed that all the cheats are still active in the Nintendo Switch version.

Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...

Seems they may be patching the cheats back in (which will also disable trophies

Edited by Void

• 1 month later...
On 2021-11-24 at 10:05 PM, Void said:

At the moment only the "ShowMeTheWeapons" and "JuggyDanceSquad" work but after all the complaints the developer said they might be working on patching the cheats back in but it will disable trophies. That was their excuse, they could not release the game with cheats because of trophies. Look at all the games with cheats built right in that have trophies so that was not a good excuse. 

Also a few folks claimed that all the cheats are still active in the Nintendo Switch version.

Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...

Seems they may be patching the cheats back in (which will also disable trophies

It says cheat invalid everytime i try to do those two cheats that are supposed to work on the ps4 version that you mentioned.

If im doing something wrong how exactly do you get the cheats to work?

21 hours ago, Void said:

there has not been any new mentions of the cheats patch which is very disappointing. Glad they finally worked for you.

It was the two cheats that was supposed to work when the game came out i meant.

But yea i wish they could patch it so you can use all the cheats so beating the games and getting the platinums can be easier.

I just finished and got the platinum on the first Bloodrayne so its not like you must have them but there was some very frustrating parts i wish i could have used cheats on.

And i heard that a trophy on Bloodrayne 2 is glitched and most people cant get it so i wish they could patch that.

They said they will block trophies if they patch in the cheats. They said on one of their social media sites (i do not have social media so this is second hand knowledge) that they would be patching them back in. But it has been quiet since then.

cheats were apparently patched back in today.

Edited by Void
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Question: is there any actual reason for devs opting out of a platinum for their games' lists? Does it cost extra or something?

It just seems kind of ridiculous that a game being released at this point in time would get a list like this, when even the usual 5-minute shovelware get to have platinum trophies.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 9:10 PM, Void said:

They said they will block trophies if they patch in the cheats. They said on one of their social media sites (i do not have social media so this is second hand knowledge) that they would be patching them back in. But it has been quiet since then.

cheats were apparently patched back in today.

This is great news! 

35 minutes ago, Umdytr said:

Question: is there any actual reason for devs opting out of a platinum for their games' lists? Does it cost extra or something?

It just seems kind of ridiculous that a game being released at this point in time would get a list like this, when even the usual 5-minute shovelware get to have platinum trophies.

I think it must cost extra-and devs who release games people actually want to play maybe don’t want to pay the extra fee since people other than trophy hunters or naive people looking for any cheap games (the only audiences for shovelware), will buy their games. 

They probably are unaware of trophy hunters, and even if they are aware, they get enough sales without catering to us. Even Resident Evil 4 has no Platinum, which is just ridiculous, IMO. 

That being said, while I’d always prefer a game to have a platnium, a trophy list is not going to make or break my purchasing decisions.

This game in particular was the first ever “M” rated game I played, so it holds a special place in my heart. I’ll wait for a better sale, because I’m cheap when it comes to digital-only titles, but I will absolutely be picking this (and the other two games) up at some point. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1